View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 04:31 AM
SBR_L3GION
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: Today screen registry color codes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Are you following me? j/k

Well i would just use Themegence or whatever it is, but im on a Mac now. i have not seen any theme generators that are mac compatible, so i have been just editing the registry directly. do you think it would be possible for you to make the theme for me? All text black, and all the menus green...

Now playing on iTunes: Elephant Man - Dem Nah Ready via FoxyTunes
you think it could wait im petty tired i would love to do that for you but i am really supposed to be asleep im not quite sure why im not. i will definitely do it for you tomorrow if i actually get to sleep. if not ill take a look at it soon. but until then you could try this.
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...er-v0-5-3.html

im not so great with black bars im not sure if i have ever made them because its been awhile since ive made one. but i would be happy to try it for ya.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.