View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 07:44 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tethering on ATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismax View Post
guys if you didnt know you can use your att tilt like your modem. go to wireless manager wmodem set it up and your good to go. thats what i use when i travel to charge tilt and use internet on laptop.
Right, I have been using wmwifirouter on Sprint. It turns your phone into a wireless router so you can use your laptop's wifi to connect to the phone and use the phone's internet.

The question we have here is- will AT&T bust us if we tether? Will there be huge charges or a cancelled account? we know tethering is possible, it's just a question of AT&T busting us or not...