View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 06:38 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anybody know the Titan's "discontinue" date?

It's no scam this is how both my wife and I went from apaches to moguls (4 months apart). In each case we took them in to be serviced, were told that the repair was not serviceable but instead would require a replacement. Since they had no new/refurb apaches, we got moguls... no scam involved.

No matter what the date is for the mogul to be discontinued, it will take a while for the new and refurb backlog to be depleted enough for them to start handing out diamonds and touch pros..... it would be nice if lightning stuck twice though... i wouldnt mind being handed a new diamond or touch pro when my mogul goes wonky...

Best... Member... Ever...
This post has been thanked 1 times.