View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 08:11 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: EASY solution for Mini USB output to car stereo/3.5mm aux input

You guys just need to get a head unit with a USB interface and keep everthing simple. Cutting cords and making adpaters fit is nice and all but also allows for distorion or loss of signal due (I.E. higher resistance) to the connections. Connections over BT is good but anything wireless can interfere with anything else wireless and there are tons of things we dont see but run into everyday that are wireless.

I know you got it to work and all and thats great but I just wanted to throw my opinion out there.