View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 04:30 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: White Spot and KB Problems -- What to Do?

these used moguls are a weird proposition. my back up has taken more smacks than tina turner, but works great and does what it's supposed to do. But being a year old, its an antique in ppc land, therefor has no resale value from what ive seen. kinda sucks cause i like it, but i dont need a 3rd ppc when i get either the diamond or pro. decisions decisions