View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 02:23 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: White Spot and KB Problems -- What to Do?

Greetings. From what i understand, the white spots are caused by the vibration motor within the mogul itself and cant be fixed. Read lots of posts where people are on their 2nd or 3rd mogul, and the keep getting the spots. Heck, i have a whole triangle of them in the lower left corner, and i'm just gonna deal with it. My honest opinion of what you should do, is if you can afford it, hold out for a little while and just get the diamond or touch pro. Maybe sprint will let ya trade in your mogul +$ for one of those. Just my thoughts, and it's what ill be doing dschoenike