View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 08:54 AM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul 6800 and crazy Notifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCtx01 View Post
Not sure, but I believe I had similar issues... I'd get no Txt, Voice Mail, Alarm Sound (notification) or "yellow" flash on top right. Also when I get a Text, it'd not give me a pop-up preview... So, I went in to; Setting>Sound & Not.>Notifications (tab), Then edited each "Event" individually. And its workin fine now... Not sure why or how it all went to that mute settings, but its gone now. Only assumption I have is that, just like all Window's, its gets a bit retarded after a while... If you problem persist, do a restore (or Flash w/ new ROM), and that usually takes care of all issues ... Hope it help.
p.s. I do a soft reset every other night… and it helps.
you only soft reset every other night?! man you don't use your phone enough. I honestly softreset my phone probably at least 6 times a day, but to be fair, I do run alot of memory hog applications.