HTCtx01
N00b

HTCtx01 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul 6800 and crazy Notifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird11 View Post
I have a Sprint HTC Mogul 6800. It seems that I miss a ton of calls and my alarm just only sometimes works.

Lerts say I set my alarm for a given time, if I get some other sort of notification lets say a text message before the alarm is due to go off, the alarm just wont go off due to it is pushed back in the stack.

The same thing will happen for phone calls, I will have a low battery notification, just on the way home from work. I will receive a call, I watch the phone as I get the call the screen for the call comes up, then it goes away as that darn notification is warning me and I miss the call.

Its just such a stupid system, is there a way to fix this.

Not sure, but I believe I had similar issues... I'd get no Txt, Voice Mail, Alarm Sound (notification) or "yellow" flash on top right. Also when I get a Text, it'd not give me a pop-up preview... So, I went in to; Setting>Sound & Not.>Notifications (tab), Then edited each "Event" individually. And its workin fine now... Not sure why or how it all went to that mute settings, but its gone now. Only assumption I have is that, just like all Window's, its gets a bit retarded after a while... If you problem persist, do a restore (or Flash w/ new ROM), and that usually takes care of all issues ... Hope it help.
p.s. I do a soft reset every other night… and it helps.