View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 12:25 PM
SocalTouch
Lurker

SocalTouch is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post Bug report - Version 1.21 (installed using cab)

MusicMan,

Really appreciate the great work that went into this new version 1.21 and I am loving some of the great features you added here. Here are a few bugs I have found so far, some more important than others (but rest assured this remains my favorite today-screen/cube replacement even with these bugs!) -

1) Most Important : Looks like stability is definitely a issue. One thing that I consistently find that crashes the application is if you click a slider and then another slider quickly while the animation for the first one has not stopped. A quick-fix could be to make the animation quicker but I leave you to make the best decision based on the program-code.

2) The newest cab (1.21) installs on main memory even if you specify storage-card during installation (Not a big-deal for me)

3) Clicking the home-screen slider launches the 5-day tree-like calendar but this calendar does not show recurring meetings (Not a big-deal for me)

4) The location of screen-shots for visual browser favorites is still the folder under main-memory only. Can this be put in config file? (Again not a big deal for me)

5) Possible User Error! The feature to flick up from any slider to bring S2P controls seems to be gone. Has this feature been removed or has it been moved somewhere else.

Thanks for all the time and effort you are putting into my favorite today/cube replacement! keep up the great work!