View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 10:57 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member
Threadstarter

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: screen wont wake up

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Good luck. Also, this radio will delete your A-Key. You will have to call Verizon and get a new one. When you try and make a call, you will get a message and a number to call. Call that number, tell them the message you receive and that you had to hard reset your phone cuz you installed some app that caused ur phone to constantly reboot or something.

And don't forget, search is your friend, but if your still havin' trouble, just ask

Yeah I had already read about the A Key deal and it did happen to me but it didnt give me a number to call. It routed me to an IVR to make collect calls or use a calling card. When I called VZW CSR this morning they tried OTA prgramming which didnt take and then tried to access ESPT which I couldnt get into (##77 so I figured it must have been something I did during to cooking and stopped the CSR at that point. I didnt tell her anything about the ROM or radio but only that I needed to go. Got any ideas? Im trying to re-cook here at work but our computer network is tight.