Thread: Unlock question
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 03:18 PM
Mylt1
VIP Member

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unlock question

im going through this right now. verizon would have to send the phone off to have there software installed and then have the ESN added to there system. i pulled every trick i could to get them to just push the ENS through and no dice. the stores used to be able to push the ESN into the system but to many tech were screwing it up so verizon took it away from them. my phone was mailed off yesterday and should be gone 3 weeks according to tech support. if you buy a 6800 that isnt a verizon phone you will need to take it to a verizon store(not just some place that sells vzn phones) and they will send it out. its a PITA.