View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 11:07 AM
elmerfudpucker
Almost a VIP

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
Re: need help connecting my mogul 6800 to my wifi ps3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolo25 View Post
hey can some one help me connect my mogul 6800 which already has phone to modoem wmwifirouter but i dont have a pc for computer. i use to connect my ps3 through wifi wirelessely in my parents apt. but recently moved to a basement apt that doesnt have internet access. if there is anything i need or is it possible please help thanx in advance. i use my ps3 very much including for online games and internet browser any help would be greatly appreciated
Never thought of that idea give me a day or two, but I wouldn't game on it tho, you will blow thru the 5 gig cap in no time...
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
This post has been thanked 1 times.