View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 10:02 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Customizing Rom Sounds - Sound Themes Tutorial - PPCKitchen Friendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cismo View Post
how do you turn all of them off?

I'm not sure I understand. Aren't those the same?
I can make a cab that will turn off those sounds later...

The difference between HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKCU??? While they both point to the same place...

HKEY_CURRENT_USER: Is how it will appear on your device in most registry editors. This is also the name that you want to use when cabbing registry edits or when doing registry edits in a ROM as in inside the RGU file.

HKCU: This is often how it is typed to save time in the forums, and I believe this is the name you want to use when applying registry edits with XML like with UserCustomization or in provisioning files such as mxip files which is basically XML as well.