View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
to save storage use the upx software to compress your exe's and dlll's after installing the programs...the problem with wp is as soon as it feels like its running it tries to connect to update itself thus causing the hang up...perhaps you can check the settings so that it only updates manually...or at a certain time of the day...i dont use the ap as its kinda pointless...if you really know what the weather is like....go outside!!! or look out the window!!! just my opinion and i could be wrong!