View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 11:53 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: is kitchen officially NOT working with VISTA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
Yep. The old WM6 Kitchen would work for me without it but not the WM6.1 I read this tip from a guy in the Original WMd Thread.
It's not that it won't work, it's that it won't work reliably.

Assuming you guys are starting with your phone in bootloader mode, I can't imagine why this would work. It's the same RUU between the WM6 and WM6.1 kitchens, same Windows Vista, and same bootloader version. The fact that it's a different rom being flashed is irrelevant..the ruu/WMDC/Vista/bootloader can't tell anything about what the ROM contains.

Nonetheless, I'll give this a shot and see if it works for me..transporting files to XP blows.

Last edited by gguruusa; 08-18-2008 at 11:59 PM.