View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 01:33 PM
Lsme420
The Pusher Man

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help with phone as modem

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
the cab does this for u... if u look at the thread linked, the reg edits were there but people were having issues so he created a cab to do it all and do it right... I don't think it really takes up any space.but thanks for the break down on it!
If you INSTALL something it takes up room. It might not take up a lot of room but to me with the little memory my phone has every little bit counts. Just tryin to save them some room but if they find it easier to install the cab right-on what ever works . I find it better to do the reg edit.