Old 08-17-2008, 03:59 PM
amirborna
PPCGeeks Regular

amirborna is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Please help me with my problem over 2 months I'm desperate

Hi, I have a problem and i've been trying to solve it for two months

I really need help and I will provide you with as much information as I can.

Ok my problem currently is, that the internet only works when connected to activesync. BUT it DOES work without active sync with only Opera browser and HTC Home plugin weather, where it retreives the weather.

Phone : HTC Mogul
Provider : Flashed to cricket

I have internet, it works, I can view it on opera, but every other damn thing, it either says can't connect, or it times out from trying to connect

Some things are like coreplayer. When not activesync on, I click youtube and lets say i click on top videos or whatever, that scrolly thing spins forever, but with activesync on, i can view the videos and such

And Email on my phone. When I try to send and receive, I get "Error Synchronizing" on the bottom, and get a window that says

Code:
Cannot connect with current connection settings. To change your connection setttings, tap settings.
But remember, I can view the web with opera just fine!

BUt with activesynch on, connected to the computer, phone is 100%

I don't know what the problem is, but here are some things that don't seem right.

When I click on wifi, with the wifi button turned on, I try to connect to my own wifi thing right. So I click edit settings on my wifi thing, on my signal, and where it says "Connects to" and the dropdown box is empty. I think before It said "The Internet" and some other things, but the box is empty.

The wifi connects to

[b]Skyfire without active sync gives me this error. I DO NOT have flightmode on!

The email error, this doesn't happen with activesync on

But again remember, internet browsing with OPERA works JUST FINE!

Guys please help, the capabilities of my phone are held back SOO much, and I am very sad and in need of dire help!

Last edited by amirborna; 08-17-2008 at 04:01 PM.