View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 08:19 AM
c@rL0$
PPCGeeks Regular

c@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to c@rL0$
Cool C@rL0$ New Diamond Dialers (Updated: 8-29-2008)

White Diamond Touch Dialer
This dialers is a functional Touch Dialer made for CDMA devices, especially TITAN owners like myself. This is a complete dialer with all modified images including history menu images. It has functional Speedialing, ## Dialing, 911, Smartdialing, and all necessary images to complete this dialer. (* No more need for the Blue Frog Dialer )

White Diamond TITAN Dialer (Blue Frog)
This dialer was specifically made for those TITAN users who were not able to get the TOUCH Dialers to work on their phones. This is a variant of the Touch dialer but it does not have all the features of the Touch Dialer. But all CDMA functions, Smart Dialing, and basic Blue Frog dialer features work.
  1. Uninstall All Custom Dialers First ( CAB Version ) and then soft reset
  2. Install my dialer to the Main Memory of your device followed by a soft reset
  3. Enjoy
Please don't post my work on any other forums or manipulate the images/components with out letting me know or giving me credit. I put a lot of work into this. They are not perfect but I did what I could to contribute to the community.

I'm originally from XDA but I had to show love to the TITAN community here, especially the small verizon community.

I updated the Touch CAB. Some users were having issues installing the White Touch Diamond Dialer. It should work for most users now.

If you like my work feel free to buy me a drink or some wings LOL
Using my New HTC Touch Pro Theme (25 MB at startup)

Last edited by c@rL0$; 08-30-2008 at 12:47 AM.
This post has been thanked 19 times.