View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 07:07 AM
rdd0512
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WMWiFiRouter not connecting.

Ad-hoc wifi network is not correctly configured. You can verify this by going to Settings, Connections, Wifi / Network Adapters. Note that some devices require you to turn on wifi before you can see or modify these settings. There should be a wifi connection listed with the This is a device-to-device (ad-hoc) connection option enabled. If this is not the case, create one yourself.

Also make sure that in the same settings screen, but in the Network Adapters tab, the My network card connects to option is set to Work.

hope this helps it helped me when i was havin problems after i flashed to the new rom, also looke here (this is where i found above part) http://support.wmwifirouter.com/knowledge/