View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 03:11 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ProvXML Reference for Developers

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
... not implying that either of you missed anything, but I eventually dug deep enough to the direct link to the file operations example code and thought I would add it to the fray ...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb737633.aspx

Best regards,
-boggsie
Almost exactly like regular .xml code isn't it...Actually I can't find any difference other than the naming scheme..

On a side note, I'm going to do an experament this weekend. I want to take as many of the mxip*.provxml files in a rom and convert them to regular RGU registry entries. I'm thinking it may be slowing down bootup speed as I've been using them alot lately since I've figured them out....

This post has been thanked 1 times.