View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 12:26 AM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: receiving data without service.?.

i appreciate the response guys. the old mogul was deactivated last thursday, and has been powered off and soft reset quite a few times since (removed the battery also). i had tried to see if i could use gps on it, but it wouldn't work with google maps and live search cause they need a data connection to load maps. both of those are working great tonight for some reason. It would be pretty cool to keep this going without any change on my sprint bill