View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 11:42 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
receiving data without service.?.

Greetings. i have a weird issue going on here, and i was hoping someone could explain whats happening. i have a mogul that had the service disconnected due to getting a new phone and transferring the number and plan to the new device. Just this evening i noticed the unactivated mogul had received a bunch of outlook emails. After messing around with it for a little while, i found out it cant make phone calls, cant send texts or emails, but can connect internet through the evdo connection. Im nowhere near a wifi hotspot, or router, and the wifi switch is off. can anyone explain how or why this is happening? im not complaing about this issue, but im wondering if ill get charged extra data fees because of it. thx guys.