View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 11:53 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboytz
P.S.>

My battery life is drained without me even using the phone causing me to have to constantly recharge.
You can modify certain settings (e.g., screen brightness, screen off, etc.) so that your battery will last longer. I can get 2-3 days out of my 700wx without charging and that includes about 10 calls a day, a bit of surfing, texting.

Don't take this the wrong way...but perhaps you need to familiarize your self a bit more with the phone and it's features. Or perhaps you got a dud of 700wx and should exchange it for another one.

late,
Coz