View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 11:44 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Treo 700wx problems to discuss....or maybe its too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboytz

Now, a few weeks later and my phone has about 5 MBS of memory out of 65 (or something) left which makes it basically useless.
If you're doing a bunch of internet surfing you probably need to clear out your internet temp folders...they can eat into your memory in a hurry. You'll run into the same problem with the 700p if you don't clear out the temp folders. I have a bunch of 3rd party apps and still have about 20mb left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboytz
My phone will not allow me to make a phone call for several minutes saying “cannot complete call” and yaddie yaddie. I never had this problem with the 650. It will say “No Signal” but it wouldn’t just do it out of the blue and then the next second make a phone call
This sounds like a coverage problem or perhaps a defective radio.

The 700wx has more memory than the 700p. Being a Windows you can customize better than you can the 700p.

Just my 0.2 cents...probably won't sway you to stay with the 700wx but you gotta do what you gotta do.

late,
Coz