View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 10:28 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
okay, here's an update...
I called and talked to Sprints Advanced Technical Support and they said that new towers will be going online in my area on May 1st. This will switch my area to the EVDO network. The technician assured me that this would resolve the issues that me and co-workers have been experiencing with the Treo. I still disagree, I still think this is a device issue.
if it was not a device issue, I wouldn't think that switching to speaker phone and everything being okay would resolve the issue... oh well at least we're finally getting EVDO!!!! (according to the tech support guy)