View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: Apache WM6.1 20273 Kitchen

Nope.
This doesn't work for me.
Phoneweaver doesn't work properly. It isn't detecting times or power-state changes so profiles won't change automatically.
The phone/dialer freezes (worse than before).
I still can't change themes.
The initial syncs were error filled and wouldn't complete- that part does seem to be working now, but still hasn't completed everything.
I think that the button assignments aren't correct for the hard-keys, but I'm not exactly sure what the difference is. Looks like Button#3 isn't right- not sure which one that is...
Installation of almost every program wouldn't complete without a soft reset.
Touchscreen isn't registering correctly. Although when the dialer-pad did work, it seemed more responsive than previous. Odd.

I almost through the phone out the car window this afternoon.
I actually stopped at two Sprint stores and a Best Buy to ask about the Diamond. Neither claimed to have any knowledge of when it would be released- Sprint knew it was coming and said "sometime in the Fall" & "maybe in December".