Thread: Peltier Mod
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 02:58 PM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Threadstarter

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Peltier Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
For my cooling solution, wrap my wrist strap around the cup holder which is above the air vent, and then I keep wrapping it until the mogul hangs perfectly in front of the cold air. No heat issues =]
no a/c man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoh View Post
What were you going to do with the moisture the peltier would create? If you cool the parts inside your phone to a temperature that is lower than the surrounding air you would have condensation in your phone. Think of a soda can fresh from the vending machine sitting in your car. Do you get condensation on the outside of that can? Picture that happening inside your phone.
yea, I had pictured this, that's why I havn't done anything yet, and am still thinking about the whole thing... and actually, I think I may go another route, but I may use the pelt to cool an enclosure for the phone..