Billbeme
N00b
Threadstarter

Billbeme is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 700wx Text Message Questions

Quote:
Only numbers in the "mobile" secion of each contact will show up when you try to text to them. Check a contact you know you have a number for and see if the number is in the "mobile" field. If you save a call number from somewhere else it puts it in the "work" field by default. I had to copy and paste several of mine to get them to show in my list for texting.

Jack
This was the problem EXACTLY! All the numbers I had saved after having been called by them were automatically saved as "work" numbers. I went through and used the copy/paste function to make them mobile number. Now I don't have any problems whatsoever! Thank you very very much gang!

Quote:
My problem with SMS is that I can't go over 160 characters. It just stops typing after 160, my Mogul didn't have this limitation. Is there a way to send two messages for SMS's that's over 160? A prompt response would be greatly appreciated.
I would be interested to hear the answer to this question as well as I have been spoiled by my old Motorla Q9c WM Smatphone (WM6)!

Thanks again everyone,
Happy Texter