View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 03:26 PM
slypher
VIP Member

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoHippie
I was handed a Q several days ago as a company phone. I've been using a 6700 since they came out. To me there is so much more that I can do on the 6700 that despite its larger size, I like it waaaay better than the Q. That being said - the size of the Q is of course nice - now if they'd just make a 6700-Q I'd be happy. (and oh yeah needs to have built in GPS and a 7x camera too along with s-video in and out and built in tv tunner and work on both gsm and cdma at the same time - and almost forgot its gotta cost only 50 bucks cause I blew all my $ on the 6700).
I'm on the fence between going with the Q or sticking it out with my 6700. I read your post and i'm curious as to what you feel is better about the 6700. I would like some insight into what the Q can and can't do (obviously besides WiFi).

I love my 6700, but in many ways its lacking....most notably for me is the poor bluetooth implementation.

So i'm basicly looking for someone's insight who prefers the 6700 over the Q because it seems that most are very happy with the Q.

Thanks

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!