Thread: Time
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 10:36 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitty917
Yes that the same problem.... how did you fix it..?

Coz, i install treo alert 3.8 and ran the mort scripts.. I don't know what happened but my phone doesn't recognize the mp3 file no more... please help
First try uninstalling Treo Alert. I know it is a repeating alert type of program but I don't know if it would conflict with mp3 playing. Do you have a back-up (e.g., using Sprite, etc.) device before the problem happened? This may sound stupid, but do you have the volume turned up on your phone (top slider switch and side volumes)? I've pulled that brain fart before. You might be looking at a hard reset and the loading of you 3rd party apps again...hopefully you don't have that much and have them saved on your home pc.

Let me know what happens.

Late,
Coz