View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 02:55 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 800W SLIDE THEME!!! by SYanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXRalphNaderxX View Post
Can it be installed using the fourth Zip file alone?

I answered my own question by actually reading!!

Also when i installed the wisbardesktop, it said that it expires on the 30th of october?
wad2 is still in beta and they release updates frequently. all u need to do is install the update, nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I have to admit, this looks pretty sweet (I am keeping track of this app for when VZW gets the 800w.....followed very closely by ME getting the 800w LOL), my only question would be about customization...is it easy to change icons, colors, backgrounds...... (not that I would, I may love it all, just wondering)!!!!

Now....if A_C can get S2U2 going on the 800w, that would be a sweet blend of apps!!!!

P.S. Two other questions I just thought of....what weather app do we need, or can it use a few (EDIT...I just say WeatherPanel is used....bunus point!!!!)? Plus...what Contact Manager do we need, or is it part of the app? (also, can we customize the app to use other weather and contact apps?)

Thanks, great post!!!
in wad2 Everything can b customized easily. after going into author mode, tap n hold on what u wanna change n select properties.

for the wallpaper, tap n hold select wallpaper.

weather: tap hold select settings then weather tab.