View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 12:53 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 800W SLIDE THEME!!! by SYanni

I have to admit, this looks pretty sweet (I am keeping track of this app for when VZW gets the 800w.....followed very closely by ME getting the 800w LOL), my only question would be about customization...is it easy to change icons, colors, backgrounds...... (not that I would, I may love it all, just wondering)!!!!

Now....if A_C can get S2U2 going on the 800w, that would be a sweet blend of apps!!!!

P.S. Two other questions I just thought of....what weather app do we need, or can it use a few (EDIT...I just say WeatherPanel is used....bunus point!!!!)? Plus...what Contact Manager do we need, or is it part of the app? (also, can we customize the app to use other weather and contact apps?)

Thanks, great post!!!