View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 12:24 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
800W SLIDE THEME!!! by SYanni

So my close buddy works for sprint and they made him the 800W advocate... He's never used windows mobile and kinda doesn't like it... they gave him an 800W but he's not convinced he wants hit... he asked me.. "if i give you this phone for a night, can you pimp it out for me?"

Absolutely.... ummm.. one little problem... THERE"S A TON OF STUFF THATS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH IT!!! I almost let him down.... until i thought i'd try this...

Here is my Slide theme for the 800W!!! And my god, it is sooooo much nicer on this phone than my touch!!! The resolution, transition, pretty much everything runs smoother on this device... the 800W is a BEAST! All pages animate in direction you slide them. To hide, slide that direction again.

There are no weather images showing because he has not activated the phone and weather panel wouldn't retrieve a forecast. If you wanna see what they look like before downloading, just look at my same theme for the touch.

The only issue is with WAD2, then END key doesn't turn the device screen off, so in the settings menu in my theme, i added a simple button that does so.

I hope you guys digg... i couldn't find anything really cool compatible with this phone, but future apps will be ridiculous, cuz like i said, this thing is a BEEEEAST!

please download the official wad2.

here seems to be the fix for gettin this baby working again, MUCH THANKS TO CYKOCOCO::
Quote:
Originally Posted by cykococo View Post
Actually got this bad boy to work finally on my Treo Pro,
Very smooth app and looks great.
Hint: Dont copy the Dektop App file when you overwrite files in Lakeridge folder..

Attached Files
File Type: zip To Storage Card.zip (5.90 MB, 848 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip To Storage Card 2.zip (5.12 MB, 611 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip To Storage Card 3.zip (5.58 MB, 591 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip 800W Slide Theme.zip (602.4 KB, 734 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: txt INSTRUCTIONS.txt (3.5 KB, 983 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by syanni85; 11-26-2008 at 09:58 PM. Reason: WAD2 RC6
This post has been thanked 16 times.