View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: Radio upgrade question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
I flashed back to the sprint rom which has radio 1.27. Then I tried to flash the radio rom to 1.41 and it gives that error still. I can't figure out what is going on.
Are you using the Phoenix radio upgrade while still using the OEM ROM? [I did find it helpful to put my device in BootLoader before the radio flash, even though it isn't required. I think that it bypasses the part of the RUU that identifies which BL you are using and then activates it.]
Try flashing to an AKU 7 WM5 ROM and then flash the radio. You should then be able to go back to using a WM6/6.1 ROM without affecting the radio.