View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 08:38 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: Radio upgrade question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
I have a sprint ppc-6700. I downloaded the phoenix06 1.41 all carriers radio rom. Will that one work okay or did you get a different radio rom?
That is the same radio ROM that I am/was using.
I did find that at one point I had to flash back to the stock ROM- I think that it had more to do with the fact that the 1.43 radio was messing with things. I then upgraded to 1.41 and then flashed my WM6.1 ROM. Takes a few extra minutes (and make sure to unlock and clear your extROM afterwards if you do this) but is worth the effort.