View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 09:43 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sync problem - trying my two favorite forums.....

I also posted this in Treocentral:

OK...here is where I stand. I am sure the constant forum readers have seen me mention I had a new 700w mailed to me because of a few problems. I did an SPB backup recovery, and all seemed well...that is until I tried to sync with my PC. Activsync will now recognize my Treo. the program opens, and tells me it is checking for changes, then just hangs there until it tells me it cannot update. Does this ring a bell with anybody? I am wondering today if maybe the USB switcher on the Treo has something to do with it (currently set to RNDIS) would serial be better? Any other suggestions before I go calling Verizon again?!?!