View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 01:24 AM
Darkjedi
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: why wont my internet explorer let me do certain stuff???

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
i know its not a computer and that is not exactly the same, here is my story....

i would get on myspace and not let me accept comments. also, i would get on the ppcgeeks.com site and will not let me post a thread/reply. after i saw several people post that the could do these things, i just had to know what the problem is. any suggestions???
I have trouble logging into the full version of facebook using PIE. I don't use myspace or post on ppcgeeks on my phone so I wouldn't know about the latter. I use skyfire whenever I want to see the full sized versions of websites anyway though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arparent View Post
Which rom version are you running? PIE is slightly different in the latest 6.1 rom than in previous versions, mostly due to the 'zoom out' feature. I am running 6.1 and haven't had any problems with either myspace mobile, or ppcgeeks.
hahah wow, I didn't even realize there was a zoomout function in the new PIE, but since PIE doesn't load pages like desktops anyway doesn't work as well as one would hope.

Last edited by Darkjedi; 08-02-2008 at 01:31 AM.