View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Nellinel

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Finally got in touch with my rep from the 3rd party that is responsible for all sales for the corporation I work with. Unfortunately, Sprint is pretty tight lipped and they don't share information with them until they're ready to launch. He had heard about it, but pretty much has to wait for them to give them the go ahead for corporate sales.

I'm just hoping that I'll be able to pick up a Touch Pro before it gets released and sold out in retail stores. He said that he'll contact me once they've been given a go ahead to start selling it.
It has already been revealed to me by a Sprint rep. that the Sprint Touch Diamond will be released on September 2nd. There has been no official memo that the Sprint Touch Pro will be released on the same date according to the Sprint rep. I spoke with. It doesn't take away from the possiblity that the Sprint Touch Pro could be released @ the same time as the Sprint Touch Diamond, but I, myself, highly doubt it. Anticipation and hype sells phones. Other carriers have learned this from the 3G iPhone release. Please pardon me from mentioning that dastardly phone my fellow PPCGeeks.

I should know... I work in the AT&T Device Support Center in the largest store in Houston, TX and was there at it's release. I even have some shots of it that I took on July 11th w/ my Sprint Mogul.

Last edited by Nellinel; 08-01-2008 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Shows How Reliable Of A Source I Am...