View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 08:02 AM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!! Don't get the 700wx you will regret it hang on to your 6700 till the 6800 comes out in 2 months, if you have to get a replacement now go to another store call around but DON'T let them stick you with a Treo. IMHO Seariously tho I had a 700wx and I went back to the 6700 the Treo has some nice stuff but IMO this treo is all locked up, its a nice piece of hardware but the bluetooth sucks and finding software that doesnt conflict with some pare of the OEM programing is a crap shoot. I will take a beating from the Treo lovers around here for saying this but most of them have never owned a 6700, and speaking as a person who has had both the 6700 is better. I have a Q now but I sold my 700wx to get it I still have my 6700 that should say it all. Of coarse IMHO
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.