View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 10:27 AM
arparent
Regular 'Geeker

arparent is becoming a PPCGeeks regulararparent is becoming a PPCGeeks regulararparent is becoming a PPCGeeks regulararparent is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to arparent
Re: basic mogul email question

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwickberg View Post
Have a follow up question...I seem to loose all my emails that i receive on my Mogul...I download them OK, but after a certain period of time, I lose all my emails ( not that i sync) I have the box checked to not delete them from the server and have the it set to delete "manually"...

I also can not seem to "rereceive" them...as a stop gap measure, I had my office "resend" them to me . but have since lost them as well...

Please advise if there is a setting I have wrong on the mogul or Outlook...( not using Exchange...just a small business with Outlook 2003
Which email provider are you using? I had a simmilar experience with gmail. My emails would delete themselves on the next sync, because I was using POP3. Once the email was checked, gmail moved it to the "all mail" folder, essentially deleting it from the inbox, so on the next sync it was gone. I changed from POP3 to IMAP, and now all is well. Also, when they vanish from your mogul, are they still appearing on the email server?