Thread: phone clean up
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 03:49 PM
HBOOT
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: phone clean up

I have no idea elmerfudpucker, but I think elmerdude or elmerphuker are a bit short why don't you tell me? I use SKTools and it always gives me back 2 megs or so. I am running 3.35 with tons of apps including spb shell and I am always hovering around 18MB of Ram which is ok. I do not remember last time I had a low memory error. I run GPS a lot w/o hick ups....Later Elmer

http://www.elmerfudpucker.com/

I dunno about the Minimo, SKtools for sure cleans all.