NetApex is keeping up the good workNetApex is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to NetApex
Talking Re: Really, really tired of waking up at 5 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issachar View Post
Hi all,

I've recently been having problems with the stock alarm feature going off at incorrect times.

I set my alarm for 5:30, but sometimes it goes off at 5, and other times it goes off at 5:40. It's not consistent and there does not seem to be a pattern about it.
Maybe I am wrong, but there just may be a pattern that you aren't catching. I was having the same issue, but it was fairly easy to realize the patern in my case. I set my phone to wake me up for work, and then we switched times we go in due to the weather. Long story short, internally the clock still went off on those days at the old time. Check out Memmaid ( http://www.dinarsoft.com/memmaid/download.html ) - 15 day free trial. It has an option to find duplicate notifications (second tab) while you are there you will see in the upper window a "Classic Time Based:" category. The items listed as "Windows\clock.exe" are the ones that have your Alarms listed in them. Locate the ones that you do not want and you can remove them. (You need to be in advanced mode to remove ones that it doesn't automatically select.) Of course the program itself has a lot of other features that help clean up the PPC, but so far that has been the most useful one to me... helps me sleep at night anyway!