View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 05:51 AM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueROM 2.2 Bleeding Edge General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoran View Post
Hey guys -

I know no2chem is working on getting a firm project outline setup for nueROM and one of the things mentioned was an issue tracker... I noticed a similar problem for colonel in the Titan 20270 GPS kitchen thread... I posted this recommondation there but wanted to bring it to you guys' (no2chem) attention as well.. I think multiple people on this board could benefit from this little add-on to vbulletin... it's very nice because it integrates with the board and its users so you would be good to go right out of the box practically and no need for external sites...

there are TONS of projects going on here... not just in the titan arena.

not sure who owns this site but it would be very easy to get this setup... food for thought.

http://www.vbulletin.com/features_project.php
bug tracking problems hopefully should be a past problem; the new system should allow for automatic bug submission with all important information directly from the device and attributed to a user... its just that the backends and configuration is taking time to setup.
This post has been thanked 4 times.