lion75y
PPCGeeks Regular

lion75y is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation WM6.1 On Mogul (PPC 6800)

hey guys i just install the new update from the HTC webpage

http://www.htc.com/us/FAQ_Detail.aspx?p_id=75&act=sd

if you guys wanna obtain the new update there is the page...
well the main major differences is that with the update well it is slow the first time and the touch screen might not work if you tap it so the thing you need to do is just press one of the buttons on they key pad that should make it work....

the GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay lol... is that i have tried so far this new update which gives you the new Windows Mobile 6.1 and with the rev A ...with this update i see the big difference where he REV A really works because the last update it said that it already gives you the REV A but i didnt really see the change but with this update i love it its much faster to surf the internet. Also with the new Enternet Explorer that comes with it, it allows you to check the Full page with the new tool called just as simple as ZOOM OUT it might sound kind of stupid right, but i think is kind of cool to have that and no use your scrool bar and not know what really comes next...

It also gives you the SPRINT TV now but unfortunatelly you have to be subscribed to one of the internet packets that SPRINT offers and i believe is $25 per month with unlimited internet acces and the SPrint TV unfortunatelly if you only have the basic internet acces you are not going to be ableto watch the tv ....

Well and the other PROGRAM that they add to it is on the OFFICE MOBILE folde remember they only gav you Word, Power Point and Excel well good news cause now HTC gives you a new Office program called OneNote Mobile yup well its basically as the same Notes program that is already on the device but o well...

******* ALSO ONE LAST THING AND THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN YOU ARE DOING THE UPDATE MAKE SURE TO CLOSE ALL THE PROGRAMS THAT YOU HAVE RUNNING ON YOUR PC BECAUSE IF NOT YOUR PHONE WILL MEST UP AND YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY A NEW ONE UNLESS YOU HAVE THE INSURANCE BUT U STILL HAVE TO TAKE IT TO THE SPRINT STORE
This post has been thanked 2 times.