View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 08:43 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: Really, really tired of waking up at 5 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issachar View Post
Hi all,

I'm using Helmi's version of WM6.1 on my Verizon XV6700. I've recently been having problems with the stock alarm feature going off at incorrect times.

I set my alarm for 5:30, but sometimes it goes off at 5, and other times it goes off at 5:40. It's not consistent and there does not seem to be a pattern about it.

That said, does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? Incidentally, it's hilarious how the alarm is going off either at a point where I can't go back to bed, or late enough so I can't take a shower .

Any help appreciated!
You aren't going to like this:
Get a real alarm clock.
Or get one of the Alarm Clock apps that can be installed on the device.
As payment for my smartazz answer, I'm attaching the one that I use, but there are many more. (All I could find was the OEM.)
Attached Files
File Type: zip AlarmClockOEM.zip (17.9 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!