View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 08:21 PM
Trident
The Source of Power
Threadstarter

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: Unintentionally change MSL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
ok, well, I'm heading to work now, but I did have an idea in the shower (where all the good ones come from)
you could try Qpst, if your brave (but must be if you changed the code...)
so, I could help further in 4-5hrs, but I'm sure someone else could help too.
I've never been able to find a decent working copy of QPST (and most threads I've been in that discuss it tend to get shut down).
I just reflashed to the stock ROM, but now NONE of the ## codes are working. Yeesh.

---------------------
Darnit. Just remembered why the codes aren't working. I didn't let the extROM run and that is what installs EPST.exe. Another quick hard reset will be the charm... I feel it.

Last edited by Trident; 07-28-2008 at 08:25 PM.