View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 05:56 PM
holo
Halfway to VIP Status

holo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Phone over to Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyma View Post
If I ran the SPrint Rom would I get EXACTLY the same thing I would get if I were to buy a Mogul directly from Sprint?

I of course have the Titan through Verizon and looking to switch to sprint. I want to take advantage of all the things sprint offers that Verizon does not and of course same a little $$ in not having to buy the Mogul from Sprint if that is at all possible.

I think the biggest thing I want to be able to use is the GPS. I was never able to get that going with all the switching of ROMs and what not through the help of the fine readers of this forum.
I'm not sure that sprint will let you activate a device on their network with an ESN that is not attached to a sprint branded device. There have been rumors of them opening this up, however, so this might be now.

While I know it is possible to run these devices on another network your main concern is whether or not they will allow that.

Good luck, I love my sprint service, and I love my GPS with sprint service (having a real GPS assistance server for lightning fast locks .