View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 02:04 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
PPCGeeks.com Sister Freeware Site Released

Alright so I worked into the wee hours of the night (burning the midnight oil as one of teachers use to say), trying to get the freeware site stable enough to get up and running. Got it completed, and worked out a few more site bugs today, so its ready for it alpha release. Their may be a few bugs on the site and if you find any please let me know. I need yalls help to fill the freeware up to the brim with great freeware programs. Remember tho... this will be a site for uploading .cabs within .zips for easily downloading directly to your ppc. To visit our new freeware site check out PPCFreewarez. Hope you enjoy, and give me some feed back on it.
~mike