Thread: Titan Bricked??
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 11:48 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: Titan Bricked??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlynch03 View Post
Thank you for posting this because I have been trying to get this freaking 1.20 off my phone for 2 days now. Just ask GaMedic he was helping me for 3 hours yesterday, by the Medic thanks for trying to help me Bro. I finally got out of the bl screen but then I ended up right where the gentelman above was with the No Radio screen so I went back into BL to try to flash the rom again with a 3.49 radio version that I got from Playdeep but it still boots out at 11% so i have to get something to get a mini-sd card converter to make my SD card fit into the slot on my laptop.

When you get the card use this first or you probably are going to be unsuccessful still.....

nueSPL-2.47

dlynch scratch that info from the pro IamCokeman

PS: Jakdillard, you can't flash a hardSPL from a hardSPL they have overwrite protection and you can't do it from a locked SPL as it's not signed by HTC.

Go here instead and read the entire thread...particulary IamCokeMan's post....it sounds like this got his fixed.....

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33145

Last edited by flyers2114; 07-27-2008 at 12:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.