Thread: Titan Bricked??
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 10:25 AM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Titan Bricked??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracienne View Post
Once you have olipro 2.40 loaded correctly using a USB cable use an SD card like reeg240 says to flash all radio and new/cooked roms. SD cards are the easiest and quickest way to do it. 1 GB card is $19..priceless when it comes to being a flashing whoor.
Somebody is ripping you off. I bought a 2g card on ebay for $9.99, free shipping. By the way it works for flashing ROMS as well.

To the OP. We had a guy yesterday we were trying to help with this very problem. I think that the 1.20 spl needs to be moved to a separate post from the 2.40. I have seen several people do this. We worked with the other guy in chat for about 3 hours. He didn't have a fix when I left chat so I cannot tell you what exactly to do.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>

Last edited by GaMedic; 07-27-2008 at 10:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.